Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm here! I'm here!

I can't believe I have not posted in over two weeks. I was doing so well with this blogging thing in the beginning. I'm trying to keep up with it, but I'm also trying to keep up with life. Seriously, when did life get so busy?

So while this summer is super busy and I feel behind on some things (thank you cards from my daughter's first birthday party a month ago still being written), I am now trying to plan my fall/winter schedule. I mean wasn't the first day of summer just yesterday?!

I was able to take a nice break from the chaos last week when one of my best and oldest friends came to visit me with her family. Hanging out with close friends who know me well, plus having their kids here who are the same age as my kids, was really awesome. It's so nice to chill and they just "get it". We had an awesome week. Check out the fun we had when the L clan were in town! Click here.

Hopefully I can get my head above water soon and get back to my new blogging hobby. Thanks for staying tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment