Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm new here...thanks for coming..

Well, I'm kind of new here. I actually have two other blogs going, one was from 2004 and its one post and not much fun, the other is for an English class I took last year, but this is one I have wanted to do for a long time. I've always loved writing. Those who know me best know about my Rubbermaid bins full of short stories and series books I wrote from the time I was 10 until 15 and all about my LL Bean backpack with the lock on it with all my journals and poetry I wrote growing up. But I clearly did not become an author. I became a mom and a wife. The two most rewarding and most difficult jobs in the world. I love what they both offer, and I have so much to say about both of them so I am finally starting my blog. My main reason for starting a blog is since we live so far from family and friends, it'll give our loved ones a chance to find out what is going on with the M Family! I try to update on Facebook as often as I can with in the moment "Mobile Uploads", and statuses, but I'm trying to make those moments more intimate. I mean does the random kid in my senior class who I had biology class with cousin really care my daughter went on her first Easter egg hunt...probably not, but my friends and family do!

This is me.

Mom extraordinaire...well I like to think.  Not only am I a mom, but I'm a student, a runner, a momographer, and a multi-tasking addict. I can't sit still. When running 10 miles is my "downtime", you have to sit back and smile. I was a worker as well but left my job a month ago to focus on family and me : )v

This is my other half. We'll call him hubby....
He's an amazing father and husband. Very hands on with the little ones. I'm also proud to say he's in the United States Air Force, an E-6 Technical Sergeant. I never thought I would ever be married to a military dude, but am so glad I am. I am proud of him for what he does everyday (benefits are totally a perk). He is stationed at Langley AFB and that is why we live in Virginia Beach, VA (which I LOVE, we'll get to that later).

Our first born is, the 3 year old we'll call Noogs.

Most witty little kid you'll ever meet. Smart and funny. Loud and imaginative. This kid will take 3 year oldism to a whole new level. So what I go to bed some nights wanting to pull my hair out from him, he's worth every headache.

The newest addition to the M clan is our daughter, Boo.



Almost 11 months old going on 2. She's a smart one. Adorable and happy. Playful and nosy. Very nosy, I swear some days she's just going to start talking and be like "mommy, whys the sky blue and why do you always put jeans on me even though they are uncomfortable"...aw my dear Ella, because they look cute. Ok, sorry, I'm off topic. I am loving watching her grow and all the new milestones she does everyday. The newest one being watching her walk more and more everyday, her new love for patty cake and peekaboo and we're working on 'where's your belly'.

So this is my life. The M clan. My people. I am excited to share with our family and friends all the new things going on in each of our lives..and how I handle it all. Thanks for joining me on the new adventure I call..."The Mom-logs".

No comments:

Post a Comment