Monday, May 16, 2011

I Feel The Love

I feel so loved as a new blogger. I had three people ask me today when I was going to update my blog. Ok, so one was one of my best friends and the other was a family member, but the third is someone I haven't seen in years. She's a blogger herself and just wants to read my blog..(check her out here ...she's real, and hysterical ).  So I totally felt "cool" in my new blogging world.

I just have so much going on. From planning first birthday parties to jumping into a triathlon (yes, a triathlon!), I'm swamped! I'll update more soon!

In the meantime, here is something I've been working on...my daughter's one year old pictures. I'll send the link to family and friends soon, but here are a couple of my favorites.




2 comments:

  1. You're like 10-bajillion times busier than me and I still don't have time to update my blog. How do you do it all, Miss Triathlon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am not busy all the time I feel "off". My therapist says I am an "overacheiver"...um, you think??! And seriously? A triathlon?? Where do I come up with this stuff to take on? haha

    ReplyDelete