Monday, May 30, 2011

Photography

I am far from a photographer and am so beginner its ridiculous but I LOVE LOVE LOVE taking pictures. There's something about viewing the world behind a lens that I really enjoy. I am slowly learning my camera and different editing tools. I am also enrolled in a photography class at school and I love it and am totally cheating on Hubby this summer with that class.

My girlfriend asked me to take pictures of her and her son, I was nervous to do it, but knew it was just for fun. I had an absolute blast doing it and loved taking shots of her and her son almost more than my own children! I was able to concentrate so much more on it and had fun doing it.

She told me to share them, so click here to view this adorable little boy and his mama! (please keep in mind I am NOT a professional, but constructive criticism is welcome : )

No comments:

Post a Comment