Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Baby is One!

So today Boo turned one. I still can't believe how quick this year has flown by and what a big girl she has become. I wanted to do something really fun for her birthday. We already had the big party, so when I asked her if she wanted to go to the beach today and she did her "heh" sound and shook her head up and down (like yea), I was already half way packed and on my way to Sandbridge.

It was a beautiful beach day even though it was hot. There was a perfect amount of wind and the water was really refreshing. My girlfriend joined us with her son too, so we were happy to have the company.

The kids played and us girls chatted and Boo really enjoyed herself hanging with the older boys.


We had lunch on the beach and ended with some beach playground fun.


When we got home Boo napped and I did some yard work with Hubby and Noogs. We had an early dinner and cake because I had class tonight. Noogs wanted to sing "Happy Birthday" to his sister all by himself.


So the day ended and I was off to school. It was a perfect first birthday, after a huge party last weekend. She really had a great day. I left my family as they were glued to the TV watching Ewoks....um...really??

For more pics of Boo's birthday click here

No comments:

Post a Comment